Here is the “before signing” picture
Here is the “after signing” picture
After several months of looking, praying, making offers, having offers rejected, revising contracts, and the emotional roller coaster of it all, the Lord finally allowed us to sign a rental contract on a new church building today!
Now the work of taking down walls, painting, cleaning, and moving can begin! We are so excited to be at this point. We can finally:
- print an address on our tracts
- hold large public meetings
- have children’s church in the same building as the adults
- have a class for children on Wednesday nights
- invite more people to church
- and ultimately, see growth!!
Please pray that GOD will give the increase! Thank you for your faithful prayers all along the way of this journey.