The men of the church met last week to discuss the feasibility of finishing the building by our April inauguration date. We believe it is possible, but we need your prayers for God’s provision of labor and funds. We need block masons to help raise the walls on the second floor and those who have experience with drywall to install the partitions for the classrooms. Would you pray about these needs?
We have the windows, doors, stairs and the sub-floor already paid for! Praise God! By mid-December, we need to purchase all the materials for the metal roof on the second floor. That will cost about $10,000 to complete.
- November – 2nd floor block walls & columns
- December – pour slabs on 1st & 2nd floors
- January – install metal roof
- February – drywall installation
- March – tile & paint
- April 2016 – inaugurate new building!